Limousine Chauffeur (Part Time)
Embassy Limousine is looking to hire several limousine chauffeurs.
We’re looking for individuals who are committed to not only excelling in their profession, but also in having fun and enjoying what they do.
Provide clients with not only valuable welcoming and transport services, but also their first impression of us. Possess the skills and attitude to make certain of a lasting impression
As a Limo Chauffeur, you are responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The incumbent is also responsible for transporting guests and their belongings to appointed destinations.
The skills and abilities necessary to perform in this position are typically acquired through two months of on-the-job training.
All offers of employment are contingent until clear, timely results from the following have been approved:
· Drug Test
· Must be at least 25 years old
· Criminal Background Investigation
· Employment Verification
· Education Verification
· Motor Vehicle Records
Ideal candidates for this position should poses the following qualifications:
· Ability to operate vehicles up to 36 ft long
· Extreme level of professionalism
· Punctuality is extremely important (NEVER be late)
· Flexibility in schedule and ability to work odd hours
· Business professional dress code is an absolute must
· Prior career driving experience is a plus but not a must (we will train)
· Must have a mobile phone ideally a smart phone
Please submit your resumes to our contact email.